Saturday, January 12, 2008

All quiet on the munchkin front?

As you may have noticed...I haven't posted in a while. It's not for lack of material, mind you....but I tend to like posting pictures of certain events and lose my motivation when I can't access the pictures.

I couldn't figure out why the camera wouldn't connect to the computer. I figured it was just a glitch that would work out if I rebooted. However, as it was pointed out to me at Fry's the camera cord got wet and rusted. Hmm.... sounds like baby drool to me.

So as a brief recap:

Elle really likes being a helper














Ethan lost his first tooth















The children got ahold of my camera...unbeknownst to me until I found a few of these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I always love it when kids get a hold of a camera!

The Familyologist said...

I find it interesting (and sometimes heartwarming) to see what my son considers important enough to take pictures of. Seeing the world through their eyes is really neat. Maybe I'll just send the boy out with a digital and make a blog or book based on HIS view of his world... ; )