Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ethan's blog

Ethan started his very own blog late last night. He originally named it Super Woodgie Underpants Toenail, but Daddy thought that was inappropriate, so we changed it to Ethan's Art. He picked the music, pictures and was trying to explain how he wanted me to put it together based on what he liked about my blog. I thought it would be an excellent place for him to learn composition through narration and have a little creative self expression.

Ethan talks and I type. I'm not going to edit what he wants to say, although I must admit...I'd like to... (apparently I'm quite the villain in his eyes).

We went to the library that day, but he didn't want to go into details about what happened because he was embarrassed. The children's area has several computers on which you can access games. You need to have a library card to get on, so we got him one. Unfortunately they were occupied most of the time. When one opened up, he ran over to me to get his card but when he got back to the computer a bigger boy had gotten on. Ethan tried to explain that it was his turn, but the boy just looked at him and basically ignored him. It was very frustrating for him.

We've made the blog private; by invitation only. If you're interested in reading it e-mail me and I'll pass the request on to Ethan.

1 comment:

Janet Kincaid said...

And speaking of emailing you, I'd love to do that, but the address you have in your profile bounces. Help!