Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lots of love














Garret & Jenna were both blessed in church today. It was beautiful! However, in our effort to actually make it to church on time it was a regular mad dash out the door. I didn't have time to brush anybody's hair. It was most obvious on Elle who had an awful case of bed head. It was then most surprising when we got lots of complements on her hair. It was big and wild! Apparently that's how people like it.

I took lots of pictures of Garrett today because I realize that he's going to change a lot these first few months. I'd like to remember how little and cute he is at this stage. I don't think I took many pictures of my other babies when they were small. I probably figured that when they're so little all of the pictures are going to pretty much look the same.... since they're just sitting there like lumps. Cute lumps.

No comments: