Monday, May 16, 2016

Peter vs. Carpet - Facebook 16 May 2016

Peter may look innocent, but he routinely runs off with the Pam and sprays it all over playroom toys. The big kids have been told to put it away so he can't reach it, but they don't listen either. He routinely gets into my makeup and grinds mascara and lip gloss into the carpet. He thinks it's funny to grab a misplaced bottle of spray cleaner/bleach bottle and runs after people spraying them which ruins clothes. I'm not posting this to complain. Rather I'm looking forward to the Facebook memory 10 years from now when I can look back at Peter the terror and miss him as a baby.

Liquids with which Peter has soiled the carpet:

Honey 😳
Olive oil 😖
Maple syrup 😩
Dishwashing soap😱
Pee😡
Milk😭

And the new one today...
Essential oils 🤑
...heaven help me.

I don't know what vendetta he has against berber, but it is fierce and unrelenting.

No comments: