Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Politics - Facebook 25 May 2016

Gah! I hate politics. I hate Trump. I hate Clinton. I hope Bernie wins the Democratic nomination. How about we ALL get out a vote and pick one of the HUNDREDS of other candidates who are running. Have you actually SEEN a presidential ballot? I remember the first time I did. It was 1996 and I was SHOCKED to see more than two candidates listed. I had no idea who any of the other people were.

We do NOT have a two party system. That is a media LIE!!! Your vote for the one you like is NOT a vote for the "other guy". Your vote actually matters very little. So wouldn't you rather pick someone you really like rather than sitting at home?
Check out all of the options.

I'm legitimately disappointed that Ted Cruz dropped out. Couldn't he just go for a contested convention? 😭 Sadness. In more positive news, Peter's potty training has been quite successful!

No comments: