Friday, October 10, 2008

Barbie Movies and crack

Barbie movies are like crack for 3 year old little girls. SERIOUSLY! We have pizza and a movie night on Fridays. Since Michael went to the temple after work and wasn't home yet I had the kids watch Fairytopia. I knew Michael wouldn't tolerate sitting through a Barbie movie. He barely made it through The Last Unicorn a few weeks ago. The other option was Nancy Drew. We'll probably save that for next week. Elle couldn't even eat her pizza she was so mesmerized by the screen. Half way through the movie I noticed she still hadn't touched her pizza. I had to remind her to eat.

Michael called when he got out of the temple to tell me he was on his way home. Elle realized it was him on the phone and excitedly said, "DAD! You're missing it!"

Her whole world is princesses, friends, clothes, doing it herself, helping mom, loving babies and of course...her hair. She gets complimented on it daily now. I combed her hair in the bath tonight and after I got all the tangles out she walked around gently stroking her hair saying, "So pretty". She insited that nobody mess up her hair.

No comments: