Saturday, October 18, 2008

Extreme Silliness

All of my children had nicknames that just came into being when they were babies. Ethan was "Little Bear". Hunter was "Boudilee". Elle was "Princess". Garrett is officially "Rah-Rah". His name was borne from the sounds he makes when he's calling the Momma. It sounds like he's saying "Rah-Rah". So I'll call it back to him.

He has his own theme song to the tune of "La Cucharacha"

Oh little Rah-Rah
My little Rah-Rah
Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah
Oh little Rah-Rah
My little Rah-Rah
Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah

Garrett is one of the happiest, most sociable babies I've ever met. He will smile and "talk" to everybody. Baby flirting! When he's in the mood to talk at home, he will actually cry like his feelings are hurt if you don't sit and talk with him. And he does talk back. I'm sure he's inherited the K-family gene for talking and talking and talking. He's going to be unstoppable once he knows some words and dangerous when he actually knows what he's talking about!

The camera was on my chest while I was holding Garrett in the air, that's why it's not quite straight.

No comments: