Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jerry's Surprise Visit!

Ethan and I were sitting on the couch reading about the Egyptian mummification process when there came a knock at the door. We weren't expecting anyone, so I thought it might be Michael's friend Jeremy who regularly drops by. I didn't recognize the voice as Jeremy's so I got up and MUCH to my surprise it was my cousin Jerry out from Oklahoma! Michael heard the screaming from upstairs.

Much to my chagrin the floor of the front room was thoroughly covered in toys, random socks & shoes, books and other kiddie paraphernalia. Oh, well... so much for keeping up appearances.



Jerry and the kids played on the front room swing. I'm not sure how to turn the video sideways so you'll have to forgive any crinks in your neck. What a FUN surprise!!!!

No comments: