Monday, July 11, 2016

Drama - Facebook (hidden) 11 Jul 2016

 Do YOU like facebook drama? Morbid curiosity? Trainwreck...can't look away? Check this out:


Congratulations, Aimee! You've done it again!

I managed to be unfriended today again. I followed this chick as a morbid side-show attraction. She was a nanny who seduced her employer, got pregnant, tried to convince people that the baby was premature since the wedding/delievery dates didn't line up...etc etc. They both should have been excomunicated..yes they're LDS. Another woman (my good friend who shared a LOT about it with me), had been sealed in the Temple, was divorced because of her. The adulterers got married and went on with life pretending like they didn't completely destroy someone else's life in the process. Molly Mormon over here goes on how she is completely perfect and preaches gospel/morality/principles regularly. GAG.

So she makes this gushing post on her wall about how important families are and how we should treasure our spouses...blah, blah blah. Oh it was incredibly true and uplifting what she said, but I couldn't take it anymore. So I said, "OMG I find your post here incredibly ironic"

And I'm thinking, Because the best way to love your family is to steal another woman's husband. Hypocrite much?

So I was unfriended by both of them. Oooh. I hit a nerve!

As a grand finale I logged onto a different account and posted these gems. And...now I'm blocked. LOL

Drama.





No comments: