Tuesday, July 5, 2016

IRS Scam - Facebook 05 Jul 2016

Have a bored minute where you'd like to mess with a really awful person? Would you like to yell at someone and feel completely good about it?

I received a phone call this morning from (352) 409-1268. The recording claimed to be the IRS who was filing a lawsuit against me. FYI the IRS only corresponds via mail and for serious matters, certified mail. The problem is, little old grandmas, otherwise innocent yet ignorant people are going to get this call and be scared out of their minds. They're going to call and give them their SS# and probably send $. I called my CPA and he said that there wasn't much I could do to run it to ground. So, before their disposable number out of FL gets shut off, might you like to have a little fun?

I called the number and read them the riot act. What a bunch of 😡😤🤐😱!!!!



No comments: