Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To the dentist

Last time I took the kids to the dentist it was Elle's first time. I took lots of cute pictures, but somehow I lost them before I could transfer them to the computer or put them on here. So in defiance of that I'm posting Elle's SECOND trip to the dentist. Hurray!!!

Hunter's eyes were sensitive so he got to wear a pair of cool guy glasses. At the end of their visit they get a little take home bag with little goodies in it including a new toothbrush, floss (which always gets pulled out on the way home), and toothpaste. For being good patients they get a little coin to put into the dentists toy dispenser. The boys put their coins in and got a toy out. When we got to the lobby I realized Elle did not have her toy. The assistant went back and got one for her. I figured she must have put the coin in wrong or didn't turn the dial or something. When we got home the golden dentist coin appeared out of her pocket. Ah HA! That's where it went. Little stinker got to have her cake and eat it too!

No comments: