Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No, You're in Trouble

Wanting to do things like Mommy is normal for a little girl, right? Emulation of mother is probably very important for a little girl's development, self esteem and identity.

Sigh

I came into the bathroom and Elle had gotten into my mouse. I took a look around at the mouse spread all over her, the cabinets the toilet and without saying anything went to get my camera. When I came back she looked at me...BEAMING! She was going to get pictures taken of her cuteness!!! I looked at back at her and said, "No, you're in trouble little Miss." This is the face she made.
At this point she forgot she was in trouble and wanted to show me more of where my mouse ended up. I just know this is my mother's revenge for something of hers that I got into as a child. Although nowadays, I can't exactly remember what it was...

No comments: